Yes, its no doubt that when it comes to music, there is a universal love. Heck!, music can even make a change on such a grand scale, it does more than politics can, so as our way of showing our gratitude, we decided to make a list of different styles, genres and country’s.
- Kukahi: Hawaii – 18 Year old ‘Kukahi’ is modern singer-songwriter who’s unique and colorful personality makes him a perfect representative for the way music is challenging the mainstream of today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XtJzn3BBm4
- System Of A Down: Lebanon, Armenia and USA-Throughout the years, it has been no secret that SOAD have been open about their dislike for the US government, as well as using the events of the Armenian genocide to fuel their inspiration, and with a mix of Lebanese, Armenian and American blood in the band, this surely has a fitting place on this list. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
- Adam 888: Sweden-This is a fairly different side of the coin, however this fairly new hip-hop/cloud rap artist has been getting heads turning, with the release of his new track ‘Chakra 123’, influenced by artists such as Post Malone and Jaden Smith, Adam 888 is sure to be a name to watch out for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_pz80AQv5k
- HIM: Finland-formed in 1991, by Ville Harmoni Valo, HIM have had great success with a total of 8 albums released in their 27 year career, as well as a symbol that will do down in history as perhaps the most tattooed symbol of a band ever, HIM are without a standout band that any music fan should check out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SQGJ0rfIEk
- Flight Of The Conchords: New Zealand- Yes, i know what you are thinking; Can 2 Kiwi’s be considered a band, and to that i say, they are so much more than a band, they are a legacy… plus their songs are funny as hell! Yes the fantastic duo have managed to crack the world with their novelty music persona and are still doing it to this day, this a massive UK tour lined up for the summer, you better get up to speed with the life’s of the music comedy duo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUAcN9UCnbU
Hunter, the man responsible for the recent release ‘So Gay’, a electro-blues fusion track which talks about social issues, and tells the story of a man declaring his sexuality in a bold and confident way.
With the song gaining traction within the LGBTQ community, as well as social media groups and larger scale radios, Hunter decided to take his tune to the next level, introducing the ‘Bigger man’ remix, mixed by Krupatron.
The track itself is a completely new take on the original with mainly techno and house based instrumentation, with his vocals having the occasional skip or double hit.
This is a great tune, and with a slightly techno/pop-bloodhound gang feel and Hunters husky blues vocals, it proves that the coupling of these two elements really do work and they stand out as powerful and brilliantly entertaining.
So be sure to check him out:
Roman Zayats, a Russian DJ who has been slaving away since he was young, writing, composing and recording his own material, however, now its time for Roman to take a step back, making way for his mystery guest vocalists.
His brand new single ‘Cold’ comes with the information that Roman’s latest venture will include different vocalists, and 1 very special guest vocalist. The track cold is a EDM and House/Techno treat, and a perfect pre-release to his upcoming project.
So if you are as excited as we are, be sure to check him out:
Reading the title of the song, you may think that there is a strange link between the title and the artist, and you would be right, but what you may not know, is that it literal, Luuk is invisible!
Well, not 100% invisible, however he tries to not give his identity away frivolously, with fans left with just a name to recognize him by. Luuk’s most recent release ‘Invisible’ is a homage to so many dance and EDM influences past and present, but with elements of house/techno and melodies that are dark and haunting, Luuk manages to spearhead a brand new style, giving his music an original feel.
With more fantastically arranged tunes yet to come, be sure to check him out:
Australian born and bred DJ/producer Eztain, has been hard at work working on a even better carnation of the ‘Iconoclast’ EP.
Due to a brief time in hospital, Eztain aka Jake Colson decided at that time to release the EP, however he felt that the song themselves were not as polished as they could have been. However, he is now ready to put out the finalized pieces, which are assured to satisfy your future bass and techno wants and needs.
His eclectic musical taste, as well as inspiration he draws make Eztain a formidable force, and with this brand new album with a invigorating new energy, this release (set to drop 1st January 2018) is a guaranteed album that’s not to be missed.
Olisha is a new era of Pop, bringing 90’s Dance, with throwback genres, mixing it all together to make something brand new.
As you may have guessed from the title, Olisha is based in South Africa, where she writes, records and performs her own songs. And with her recent release of her brand new single ‘Strangers’.
Olisha aims to bring todays music audience the best in all of pop, while incorporating all of her influences, including greats such as – Backstreet Boys, Michael Jackson and Jay Sean.
The approach that she takes is extremely forward, as she is 100% hands on with the making of her own music. This is probably expected as she is completely devoted to music, to quote her “Music is my life”.
So be sure to check this artist out, because she is setting her sights on big things.
Getting home from work or school, making your way through the house to finally enter your room. You may relax, or crash on the bed, you may get ready to go out, but one thing I can guarantee, is that your not making high quality Tech/Electro House music and running a charity! To be fair, its quite a specific mix, but Nejlas is here to prove it can be done, and done well.
With her upcoming EP set to release on 7th November, Nejlas is working hard to get out there, while helping good causes along the way. Nejlas, or otherwise known as Jen Sal is the founder of global charity ‘Global Health Conscious’, in which she has managed to raise $2.5 million worth of medical aid for refugee camps across the middle east.
She now has her focus mainly on releasing her 2-track EP ‘Nejlas EP’, with Wolfrage Recordings. The Lead track is titled ‘Washout’, which is out on Soundcloud now, so be sure to check it out:
Nejlas Websites: http://nejlas.com